Topics

Hemmings Find of the Day – 1959 Crosley-based special

Jim Bollman

Crosley made in to the Daniel Strohl's  Hemmings Blog again and this one you can buy.

https://www.hemmings.com/blog/2019/03/23/hemmings-find-of-the-day-1959-crosley-based-special/

L.E. Hardee

Interesting looking special.  I like the windshield.  It looks much nicer than many of the specials I have seen.  I am really curious about the transmission.  I couldn't really see it in any of the pictures.  The bell housing reminds me of one from a military generator set.  Anyone have any more information?

On Sun, Mar 24, 2019 at 8:34 AM Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:
Crosley made in to the Daniel Strohl's  Hemmings Blog again and this one you can buy.

https://www.hemmings.com/blog/2019/03/23/hemmings-find-of-the-day-1959-crosley-based-special/

Terrance Robinson

note the ?53 Kaiser ?Dragon in the second pic tire

--
Hurt not the Earth neither the Sea. Nor the Trees.                         Revelation 7:3
"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."

Robert Connearney

I think it was a few months ago that I saw the same house and Kaiser in the background of a different "car for sale" ad (not this Crosley).

[...]

Spock Arnold

Yeah it's probably Geoff Hackers neighborhood.  He has the business selling the car.  He specializes in long lost fiberglass vehicles.