Topics

Help needed to contact Crosley owner

quiltster@...

Hey Crosley gang, I messed up. I have lost contact information for a Crosley (and other vintage cars) owner who lives in Wanamaker, Indiana.

I need to get in touch with her about June the 1st and a get together with the owners of Hoosier Metropolitans.

Please contact me, quiltster@...

Thanks so much,
Pam Durant

crosleyshortsport

There is not a listing in our roster for anyone in Wanamaker, Indiana

On Mon, May 13, 2019, 4:55 PM <quiltster@...> wrote:
Hey Crosley gang, I messed up. I have lost contact information for a Crosley (and other vintage cars) owner who lives in Wanamaker, Indiana.

I need to get in touch with her about June the 1st and a get together with the owners of Hoosier Metropolitans.

Please contact me, quiltster@...

Thanks so much,
Pam Durant

quiltster@...

Okay, thanks for checking.  Could have an Indianapolis address. Sue K. I think. Maybe I'm just remembering wrong.
Pam

Spock Arnold

I think Bill Gault of the Ohio Region may be able to help you.