Topics

Help Needed for PUP

@BarryO

Hello, 4 years ago, a lady named Maureen Barker Posted some videos of Fred Smith driving 1 of 3 Crosley PUPs.  The Videos are on U Tube.  Does any one anywhere know about any information, the people listed, or the location of these vehicles? I would appreciate any information.  I am building a replica of a PUP. If any of you are interested in the progress photos, they are at: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011398396551. We are having a lot of fun with the build, and I post the progress almost every day. Thanks again for any help.

Junkyard4

I’ve talked to Fred. I’ll see if I still have his email address and get back to you. Fred is in Europe

On Mar 25, 2018, at 5:26 PM, ogletreez via Groups.Io <ogletreez@...> wrote:

Hello, 4 years ago, a lady named Maureen Barker Posted some videos of Fred Smith driving 1 of 3 Crosley PUPs.  The Videos are on U Tube.  Does any one anywhere know about any information, the people listed, or the location of these vehicles? I would appreciate any information.  I am building a replica of a PUP. If any of you are interested in the progress photos, they are at: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011398396551. We are having a lot of fun with the build, and I post the progress almost every day. Thanks again for any help.

@BarryO

Hello, Thank You! I really appreciate it!

Butch

Hello,

We sold parts to Fred, he was in Great Britain. I heard, but it was not substantiated, that he had passed away. I hope not, as he was a very nice and interesting individual to talk and deal with.

If I can find his e-mail address, I will see if it is still active.

Butch