Topics

headliners

"no_haggle" <no_haggle@...>

I had a headliner made for my 52 s/w by an upholstery place in Wash.
state He has an original to copy from. The panels are grey, edges
trimmed and the two panels behind the rear side windows are included
allthe holes are cut for the mounting buttons.they are well done.
phone#360 574 8070 www.autoupholsterykits.com

"Jim_Bollman" <Jim@...>

What was the ball park cost to get a headliner made?

Jim...

--- In Crosley_Gang@y..., "Jim_Bollman" <Jim@B...> wrote:
What was the ball park cost to get a headliner made?

Jim...

--- In Crosley_Gang@y..., "no_haggle" <no_haggle@y...> wrote:
I had a headliner made for my 52 s/w by an upholstery place in
Wash.
state He
Hi Jim, I talked to Ron at autoupholsterykits.com today and he said
the price on the headliner kit was $125 Another item That came with
the headliner was two V shaped boxes with sides. Possibly, they fit
in doors with slider windows. Mine are roll up.

Jim Bollman <Jim@...>

Sounds like a fair price. Are you happy with the quality and how it matches the original? I have no idea what the "two V shaped boxes with sides" are used for. How large are these V shaped boxes?

Jim...

Fitzsimmons Judi <no_haggle@...>

--- Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:
Sounds like a fair price. Are you happy with the
quality and how it
matches the original? I have no idea what the "two
V shaped boxes
with sides" are used for. How large are these V
shaped boxes?

Jim...
you have heard that when something sounds to good to
be true, it probably isn't. such is the case on the
headliner kit. I rechecked my notes and saw that I was
in error the actual cost was $225 not $125. Sorry.
The quality by what I know is very good.I have a
problem in that the front half of the headliner had
the side panels sewn on in reverse but, they will
correct that for me at their expense. They are good
people to deal with.

http://taxes.yahoo.com/