Heading on listing with Crofton:

Richard Mansell

Mecum Auctions  mecum@...     Lot M367 listed on page 27 under Road Art.

L.E. Hardee

On Wed, Dec 29, 2021 at 6:12 PM Richard Mansell <rpmansell@...> wrote:
Mecum Auctions  mecum@...     Lot M367 listed on page 27 under Road Art.

What do these generally go for?

BARRY SEEL <CROSLEY19@AOL.COM>

Edited

This was Chuck Koehlers. He sold it to a friend and was supposed to restore it for him, but Chuck passed away, and I restored it. It has an Aerojet engine in it not the Crofton. It runs and drives nice. I can answer any questions, just email me. crosley19@...

Brian Dlapa

What listing

On Friday, December 31, 2021, 5:35 PM, BARRY SEEL <CROSLEY19@...> via groups.io <CROSLEY19@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

This was Chuck Koehlers. He sold it to a friend and was supposed to restore it for him, but Chuck passed away, and I restored it. It has an Aerojet engine in it not the Crofton. It runs and drives nice. I can answer any questions, just email me. crosley19@...

Jim Bollman

They are referring to the one Mecum Auction. https://www.mecum.com/lots/FL0122-491419/1959-crofton-bug/

Jim...

On Jan 3, 2022, at 11:57 AM, Brian Dlapa via groups.io <treestumpbvd@...> wrote:

What listing

On Friday, December 31, 2021, 5:35 PM, BARRY SEEL <CROSLEY19@...> via groups.io <CROSLEY19@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

This was Chuck Koehlers. He sold it to a friend and was supposed to restore it for him, but Chuck passed away, and I restored it. It has an Aerojet engine in it not the Crofton. It runs and drives nice. I can answer any questions, just email me. crosley19@...

Tom Sodaro

Hello All, I tried to register because I would like to bid if it stays reasonable. (I got my carb and some braje parts for by unrestored 52 the last show Chuck attended--Great Guy). Mecum charges $200 to be able to bid. Non-refundable and does not apply to the car if you buy it. I have a 59 Crofton and Ed Limke did the engine, but have no idea what they go for in this market. Tom S

--
Thomas C. Sodaro
Principal

Brian Dlapa

Thank you.

On Wednesday, January 5, 2022, 12:05 PM, Tom Sodaro <tomteach2@...> wrote:

[...]

I used to bid at all the Mecum auctions up until 2020. Did none in 2021 and now in 2022 they make gold bidders pay $500 per auction! Used to be $500 a year. I am now only going to bid at the Harrisburg PA auction. I will be in Florida tomorrow through Monday and might go as a viewer and not a bidder. More than happy to take some live video for you.