H-Mod & New Site

"lotuseleven" <dstiana@...>

My gawd, nothing is easy is it! I thought everyone here (at the old
site) disappeared into the ether. Well, I too, have to thank Jim for
making sure we are still here (we are here aren't we?).
I have a question for "Old Time H-Mod-ers", who out there remembers
when SCCA changed their rules from 750cc to 850cc in H-Mod. I thought
it was 63 or 64.TIA,Don Tiana

"h_mod" <ebuck@...>

--- In Crosley_Gang@y..., "lotuseleven" <dstiana@j...> wrote:
I have a question for "Old Time H-Mod-ers", who out there
remembers
when SCCA changed their rules from 750cc to 850cc in H-Mod. I
thought
it was 63 or 64.TIA,Don Tiana
H-Modified was 750 cc from the Juriassic Period to end 1962 season;
then 850cc till demise of the class end 1967 season. From 1968, D-
Sports Racing took over.

--- In Crosley_Gang@y..., "h_mod" <ebuck@a...> wrote:
--- In Crosley_Gang@y..., "lotuseleven" <dstiana@j...> wrote:
I have a question for "Old Time H-Mod-ers", who out there
remembers
when SCCA changed their rules from 750cc to 850cc in H-Mod. I
thought
it was 63 or 64.TIA,Don Tiana
H-Modified was 750 cc from the Juriassic Period to end 1962 season;
then 850cc till demise of the class end 1967 season. From 1968, D-
Sports Racing took over.

Thank you, I was begining to think I didn't
matter and nobody liked me anymore (what a
relief. :^)