Topics

Fw: Emailing: Crosley 1947 Pick-up Cream Engine, Crosley 1947 Pick-up Cream Hood Open TQF, Crosley 1947 Pick-up Cream Interior, Crosley 1947 Pick-up Cream TQF, Crosley 1947 Pick-up Cream TQR, Morris Minor 1955 Traveller TQF, Morris Minor 1955 Traveller TQR

Bob Hickman

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2018 8:11 AM
Subject: Fw: Emailing: Crosley 1947 Pick-up Cream Engine, Crosley 1947 Pick-up Cream Hood Open TQF, Crosley 1947 Pick-up Cream Interior, Crosley 1947 Pick-up Cream TQF, Crosley 1947 Pick-up Cream TQR, Morris Minor 1955 Traveller TQF, Morris Minor 1955 Traveller TQR

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2018 10:46 AM

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2018 6:26 PM
Subject: Emailing: Crosley 1947 Pick-up Cream Engine, Crosley 1947 Pick-up Cream Hood Open TQF, Crosley 1947 Pick-up Cream Interior, Crosley 1947 Pick-up Cream TQF, Crosley 1947 Pick-up Cream TQR, Morris Minor 1955 Traveller TQF, Morris Minor 1955 Traveller TQR, M

The show was held on the grounds of the Crown plaza hotel on Saturday April 14th. We showed up around noon. The weather was perfect. I selected the cars of interest to me. The rest were modern.
Crosley 1947 Pick-up Cream Engine
Crosley 1947 Pick-up Cream Hood Open TQF
Crosley 1947 Pick-up Cream Interior
Crosley 1947 Pick-up Cream TQF
Crosley 1947 Pick-up Cream TQR
Morris Minor 1955 Traveller TQF
Morris Minor 1955 Traveller TQR
Morris Minor 1968 Traveller Green TQF
Morris Minor 1968 Traveller Green TQR
Nash 1954 Metropolitan Convertible Yellow TQF
Nash 1954 Metropolitan Convertible Yellow TQR