Topics

FS: CoBra Engine - TN - $175

Jim Bollman

Pictures pretty much tell the story missing the generator and fuel pump but pretty much complete otherwise. Check out the tube header.

It turns over. $175 pickup or will ship for cost of shipping.

Troy<loftistk "AT" att.net>Hendersonville, Tennessee (NE of Nashville)

Kenn Cahill

The serial number on this engine makes it an early CIBA.

Jim Bollman

Yea I noticed that, it apparently was assembled by someone, so it may have some updated parts inside but who knows. With the lowered fan, header and the new crankcase I wonder if it was used in a racing application..

Jim...

On May 1, 2019, at 3:35 AM, Kenn Cahill <drkenncahill@...> wrote:

The serial number on this engine makes it an early CIBA.

So is it a CoBra with a CIBA crankcase?

Jim Bollman

Yes it has an early CIBA crankcase.

On May 2, 2019, at 4:52 AM, Jim Murphy <lftrn97@...> wrote:

So is it a CoBra with a CIBA crankcase?

fred@...

Not unusual for racing - the tin block saes weight, nice ports, etc. mated to the CIBA crankcase and probably a much better crank