Topics

FREE ! Crosley Deep Freezer

checkerthree@...

I've had this for many years. Last time I pulled it out and plugged it in it still worked.
I've been rearaging my pole building -toooooo many projects and toooooo much stuff-
So this Deep Freezer is one of the things that has to go. We just don't use it anymore
 and as I we haven't used it is years.
If know one comes to rescue this by the end of the month it goes to the dump....ashame...
I'm located in Northern New Jersey,

ROBERT L GREGG

My Dad, who was a Crosley dealer in Miami, won a Crosley deep freezer at an annual dealers' meeting in, I believe, Cincinnati.  This was, as I recall, around 1951.  Our family used that freezer until my parents moved into a condo in 1985.  The freezer was still going strong when they sold it, and I don't recall any service or repairs being required while our family owned it.

On Sunday, July 9, 2017 7:50 AM, checkerthree via Groups.Io <checkerthree@...> wrote:

I've had this for many years. Last time I pulled it out and plugged it in it still worked.
I've been rearaging my pole building -toooooo many projects and toooooo much stuff-
So this Deep Freezer is one of the things that has to go. We just don't use it anymore
 and as I we haven't used it is years.
If know one comes to rescue this by the end of the month it goes to the dump....ashame...
I'm located in Northern New Jersey,

Milford Brown

checkerthree.

"to the dump"???  Isn't there some dealer in used appliances that you could give it to, with the hope that eventually it would find a new home?  Might need some explanation about the life-expectancy of such an old item.

Milford

[...]

Jerry Summey

Surely one of the Crosley Club members in your area will snap that up! Most of the diehard members are returning from the National meet as we speak. If only GA was a little closer to you.
Please don't scrap it!