From: Sam Nicolosi via Groups.Io <nicolosisa@...>
To: Crosley-Gang <Crosley-Gang@groups.io>
Sent: Wed, Jun 27, 2018 3:13 pm
Subject: [Crosley-Gang] Free 1950 CD Series Sedan

The interior is filled with extra wheels & tires, and a hodge-podge of seat frames (2 front seat frames & one back bench frame) (no upholstery that's worth a darn). No engine or tranny. No Title.  Almost no body rust (S. Dakota car).
Setting on all 4 wheels (2 are flat)  Won't roll.... I don't know why...  Located in Dayton, Ohio. Sold the property that it's located on. Must move it soon. Bring your own muscle.