Forgotten History: The first Sebring race on 12/31/1950

x779@...

I sent this in to the old group a year and a half ago, on the Golden
Anniversary of the race, and I thought you might enjoy reading it again.

Regards....
Lou

Jim Bollman <Jim@...>

Sorry Lou I have attachments turned off on the Group because of problems I have seen in other groups with large attachments being sent without realizing it. If you were sending the Sebring story that you sent me a while back, I combined two stories I had plus some info I looked up when the two disagreed and posted it with pictures on our main web site.
http://www.ggw.org/~cac/Sebring/Sebring.html

Jim...