Topics

For Sale: PreWar Parts Car - North CA - $1100 or Best Offer

Jim Bollman

Repairable front clip, headlights and floor pan, and full drive train with engine unknown condition. Missing rear part of the body and doors. At least one good hubcap.

$1100 come and get it.

Contact the seller directly he is not a member of the Gang.
<scottyrose2001 "AT" yahoo.com>

Jim Bollman

I forgot his phone number 530-375-046

Jim...

James Dlapa

Missing one digit from phone #

On Fri, Jun 1, 2018 at 1:51 PM Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:
I forgot his phone number 530-375-046

One more time
530-375-0462

Jim...

On Jun 1, 2018, at 5:35 PM, James Dlapa <crosley1980@...> wrote:

Missing one digit from phone #

On Fri, Jun 1, 2018 at 1:51 PM Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:
I forgot his phone number 530-375-046

Jim...

bkrsdoz

That was a woodie wagon. Note the hard to find rear fenders.

bkrsdoz

If someone buys this could they sell me the rear view mirror brackst? I have been looking for one for 4 years!
Thanks,
Bob Baker CAC#808

Steve

Same style that fits pickup

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App

That was a woodie wagon. Note the hard to find rear fenders.

Jim Bollman

Price reduced to $900.

Contact Owner.

Jim...