Topics

For Sale: Many Parts, See List in Message - AZ

Jim.Bollman@...

Mark Hendershot" <mhendershot@...> Phoenix, AZ

Here is a complete listing of dads Crosley stuff which I need to move by the first of next year.

Engine

description

Qty

condition

HV

Est $

cover,flywheel pan

1

used

$20

$20

manifold , intake

4

used

each

$40

$160

casting,H2O hose,aluminum

3

used

each

$15

$45

fan assy, 4 blade

2

used

each

$40

$80

fan assy, 2 blade

2

used

each

$30

$60

mount,motor,

4

new

each

$48

$192

mount,motor,

3

used

each

$18

$54

flywheel

1

used

$60

$60

disc,friction,clutch

1

used

$30

$30

housing,bell,aluminum

1

used

$50

$50

fork,assy,clutch

1

used

$35

$35

bearing,clutch,throwout

1

used

$15

$15

thermostat,H20

1

used

$12

$12

Manifold,intake,90 degree turn

2

used

each

$20

$40

cap,breather,oil pan

1

new

$5

$5

cap,breather,oil pan

1

used

$2

$2

clamp,generator

1

used

$3

$3

PUMPS

water

7

used

each

$20

$140

fuel, 6 volt

2

used

each

$30

$60

fuel mechanical

6

used

each

$20

$120

cover engine block

1

used

$3

$3

oil

1

used

$35

$35

coupling,drlive,water/generator

1

used

$10

$10

misc parts for h20 pump errepair

1

mixed

$10

$10

CARBURETORS

Carter

5

used

each

$60

$300

Tillotson

3

used

each

$45

$135

adapter,1/4 quarter turn

2

used

each

$15

$30

filter,fuel

1

new

$5

$5

regulator,pressure,fuel

new

$20

$0

kit.o/h Carter

4

new

each

$20

$80

ELECTRICAL

cap distributor

1

new

$15

$15

coil,ignition

2

used

each

$20

$40

points.ignition

1

used

$2

$2

horn, 6 volts

3

used

each

$10

$30

magneto, militart

1

new

$50

$50

magneto,comercial

2

new

each

$75

$150

starter,motor

2

used

each

$75

$150

gear,starter,Bendix

4

used

each

$30

$120

generator

3

used

each

$50

$150

distributor,electronic,pointless

1

new

$100

$100

regulator,voltage

4

used

each

$30

$120

horn.doouble, 6 volt

1

new

$20

$20

switch,assembly,turn signal

1

kit

$10

$10

relay,starter

1

used

$15

$15

speaker,radio

1

used

$20

$20

BRAKES

pedal,assembly

1

used

$60

$60

Cylinder,master

1

used

$15

$15

Shoe,drum

4

used

each

$20

$80

INSTRUMENTS

Odometer with trip miles

1

new

$100

$100

gage, 6 volt ,dash circa'30s,ford

1

used

Not Cros

$10

$10

MISCELLANEOUS

wiper,with arm,windshield,S.S.

1

used

(PAIR)

$30

$30

Wiper,arms only

1

used

(pair)

$15

$15

guard,bumper

3

used

each

$15

$45

bracket,license

1

used

$15

$15

mirror,left side, VC

1

used

$15

$15

muffler, CD

1

used

$25

$25

bumper

3

used

each

$30

$90

cap,grease, front wheel

1

used

$10

$10

cap,hub

1

used

$20

$20

SUSPENSION

spring,coil, VC rear

2

used

each

$40

$80

spring,front,single leaf

2

used

each

$20

$40

driveshaft &differential

1

used

prewarmodel

$20

$20

gears,transmission,

2

used

each

$20

$40

transmission

4

used

each

$75

$300

MISCELLANEOUS

lense,park,clear

1

used

$2

$2

Lense,park/stop,red

2

used

each

$5

$10

oil , bath

1

used

original

$40

$40

wrench,lug,4-socket

1

used

$15

$15

wrench,tappet adj

1

new

$15

$15

wrench,fan.belt adjuster

1

used

$10

$10

Cable,control,manual

3

used

each

$5

$15

cable,odometer/tranny

1

used

$20

$20

cable,brake,rear

1

used

$15

$15

FASTENER

lug bolt,wheel,

4

used

each

$5

$20

nuts,PAL,assorted,in a jar

1

used

$4

$4

snaps,assorted,VC top

1

new

$10

$10

HEATER

gas.Steward Warner,6 volt

2

used

each

$30

$60

gas,Stewart Warner,spare parts

1

used

$5

$5

water

1

used

$30

$30

ALSO

wheels

2

used

each

$50

$100

4 wheel disc brakes

1

$100

       $100

Mark is not a member of the Gang so use the contact info at the top.

So I guess for Jim...how do I find a complete email contact address for message posters particularly when they aren't members?

Jim Bollman

I guess ask me for it if I forget to post a coded version of their eMail (which I do a lot) or there isn't a phone number. In this case I'm not sure it is worth contacting someone from a 5+ year old ad but here is his email from when it was posted <mhendershot "at" cox.net>

JIm...

On Mar 31, 2019, at 5:07 PM, Jim Murphy <lftrn97@...> wrote:

So I guess for Jim...how do I find a complete email contact address for message posters particularly when they aren't members?

whistler@...

These parts were.Sold a long time ago!