Topics

For Sale: Fork Truck, CD Wagon, Generator Engine & Misc - ID - $2500 or Best Offer

Jim Bollman

I’m located in Buhl Idaho, I would like $2500 or best offer for everything. I have a title to the car, the forklift was running about five years ago. It has a new stainless steel gas tank, but I have not tried the car motor or generator motor.

You can reach me at 208-543-5388 or 208-404-7017. If you need anymore information, don’t hesitate to get a hold of me.

Jeff Holladay <holladay.jeff "AT" gmail.com>

Jeff is not a member of the Gang so contact directly.