For Sale: Crosley Parts NW Suburb of Chicago - SOLD

Jim Bollman

This fellow may not be too far out of the way for a few peoples travels to/from the Crosley Nationals next week. Here is his note, I have exchanged a second eMail with him and he knows he doesn’t have gold but he does have a rear end with 9” Bendix brakes and a bunch of rims with some usable vintage tires for those that want 70 year old tires for shows and other odds and ends.

Hi Crosley Auto Club,

I picked up some original Crosley car parts yesterday along with some scrap metal.  I was writing you because I would like to try to find someone who would need original parts.  I got a steering wheel, drive and rear axle, 10 tires, and a few other things.  The parts seem to be in decent shape for their age except for 1 tire which would need to be replaced.  I am in the northwest suburbs of Chicago, about 2 miles south of the Jane Adams tollway in Schaumburg.

If you know anyone that would like to come and at least look at the parts, that is fine.  I am not shipping them.  I have included a couple of photos and sorry for including other things in them.

Thanks.

Michael Barth <msbarth@...>

Gabriel Haddad

Anyone from our Wisconsin or Minnesota members able to bring these parts to the family? I just missed them.

On Mon, Jun 28, 2021, 1:00 PM Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:
[...]

These parts are still for sale. He wants to clean out his garage, making him an offer and come get them.

Brian Dlapa

have a contact number or give him mine

On Thursday, July 8, 2021, 10:20:50 PM CDT, Jim Bollman <jim@...> wrote:

These parts are still for sale. He wants to clean out his garage, making him an offer and come get them.

Jim Bollman

All I have is his eMail Michael Barth <msbarth@...>

Jim...

On Jul 11, 2021, at 7:25 PM, Brian Dlapa via groups.io <treestumpbvd@...> wrote:

have a contact number or give him mine

On Thursday, July 8, 2021, 10:20:50 PM CDT, Jim Bollman <jim@...> wrote:

These parts are still for sale. He wants to clean out his garage, making him an offer and come get them.

Jim Bollman

Parts have sold and have been picked up. I guess it was on the way home for someone.

Jim...