For Sale: Crosley Parts NW Suburb of Chicago - SOLD

Jim Bollman

This fellow may not be too far out of the way for a few peoples travels to/from the Crosley Nationals next week. Here is his note, I have exchanged a second eMail with him and he knows he doesn’t have gold but he does have a rear end with 9” Bendix brakes and a bunch of rims with some usable vintage tires for those that want 70 year old tires for shows and other odds and ends.

Hi Crosley Auto Club,

I picked up some original Crosley car parts yesterday along with some scrap metal.  I was writing you because I would like to try to find someone who would need original parts.  I got a steering wheel, drive and rear axle, 10 tires, and a few other things.  The parts seem to be in decent shape for their age except for 1 tire which would need to be replaced.  I am in the northwest suburbs of Chicago, about 2 miles south of the Jane Adams tollway in Schaumburg.

If you know anyone that would like to come and at least look at the parts, that is fine.  I am not shipping them.  I have included a couple of photos and sorry for including other things in them.

Thanks.

Michael Barth <msbarth@...>

Gabriel Haddad

Anyone from our Wisconsin or Minnesota members able to bring these parts to the family? I just missed them. 

On Mon, Jun 28, 2021, 1:00 PM Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:
This fellow may not be too far out of the way for a few peoples travels to/from the Crosley Nationals next week. Here is his note, I have exchanged a second eMail with him and he knows he doesn’t have gold but he does have a rear end with 9” Bendix brakes and a bunch of rims with some usable vintage tires for those that want 70 year old tires for shows and other odds and ends.

Hi Crosley Auto Club,

I picked up some original Crosley car parts yesterday along with some scrap metal.  I was writing you because I would like to try to find someone who would need original parts.  I got a steering wheel, drive and rear axle, 10 tires, and a few other things.  The parts seem to be in decent shape for their age except for 1 tire which would need to be replaced.  I am in the northwest suburbs of Chicago, about 2 miles south of the Jane Adams tollway in Schaumburg.

If you know anyone that would like to come and at least look at the parts, that is fine.  I am not shipping them.  I have included a couple of photos and sorry for including other things in them.

Thanks.

Michael Barth <msbarth@...>

Jim Bollman

These parts are still for sale. He wants to clean out his garage, making him an offer and come get them.

Brian Dlapa

have a contact number or give him mine

On Thursday, July 8, 2021, 10:20:50 PM CDT, Jim Bollman <jim@...> wrote:

These parts are still for sale. He wants to clean out his garage, making him an offer and come get them.

Jim Bollman

All I have is his eMail Michael Barth <msbarth@...>

Jim...

On Jul 11, 2021, at 7:25 PM, Brian Dlapa via groups.io <treestumpbvd@...> wrote:

have a contact number or give him mine

On Thursday, July 8, 2021, 10:20:50 PM CDT, Jim Bollman <jim@...> wrote:

Jim Bollman

Parts have sold and have been picked up. I guess it was on the way home for someone.

Jim...