For Sale: CC frame with Rear & Drive Shaft - Western NY - Cheap

Jim Bollman

Frame and rear end assembly (axle, driveshaft, springs and shocks), & 2 wheels. 6" brakes on rear. Fair condition. I could sell them for scrap, but I have a lot of respect for well-made old machinery. I am in the town of Marilla, NY - about 15 miles east of Buffalo NY; as the crow flies. A Christmas tree binder was welded to the back - in the interests of full disclosure.

Cheap, make an offer.

I'd like to see it go to a good home.

- Bob

Jim Bollman

I guess contact info for Bob would help.
Bob<redfrog.65@...>

He is not on the Crosley-Gang so send him an eMail and tell him when you want to pick it up.

Ron D.

Darn it Jim. You post something for sale less than 30 minutes from me, and it's something I don't need. :(    Better jump on it Jeffery.

Jim Bollman

Always need more parts, never know when you may need them.

Jim...