Topics

For Sale: 52 Wagon, Dragster and more - LA Area of CA

Jim Bollman

I'm doing some serious downsizing here and need to get rid of a bunch of Crosley stuff.

1952 Crosley CD wagon with 55" Homelite engine + original engine $5500.

Blown Crosley powered dragster $4500, with enclosed trailer $8500.

Homelite 55 engine $750 or OBO

Lots of Crosley parts, make offer.

Mike Grimes
661-948-1087
mikejg@...

Contact directly I don't think Mike is a member of the Gang.

Jim Bollman

I keep forgetting Group.IO messes up peoples eMail address. Try this one

mikejg "at" antelecom.net

The dragster has sold but the 52 wagon, the Homelite 55, and other parts are still available.

Contact the owner directly

Jim...

Mike Mayberry

 I purchased a stock crosley engine from him as well as a faegol 44 great guy!!!

James Dlapa

Did he have any other fageol stuff? Looking for a mirror block.