Topics

For Sale: 51 Super Sport and 51 Sedan - Indiana

Jim Bollman

There are two Crosleys for sale a 51 Super Sport, needs restored but I think it is all there. A 51 Sedan that is all apart. Also the man has a 73 Volkswagon thing for sale. It has been sitting in a garage for a long time.They are in North Vernon, IN 812-346-7465  His name is Larry Alsop he is a member. He wouldn’t give me a price on anything. I would appreciate if you would post this for me. Also if anybody is interested I can go and look them over, it is less than an hour from me. Barry Smedley <BSmedley (at) hollander.com>

Posted for owner - contact Larry Alsop by phone if interested.