Topics

For Sale: 3/4 Midget Greenville SC

L.E. Hardee

On Mon, Sep 3, 2018 at 4:05 PM, crosleyshortsport <crosleyshortsport@...> wrote:
Glad you were able to get it going Joe !  These Crosleys sure can be exasperating sometimes !  Glad to see so many folks getting them going again !

On Mon, Sep 3, 2018, 11:44 AM Mike via Groups.Io <seller432=aim.com@groups.io> wrote:
Good to hear she fired up keep us posted!

On Sep 3, 2018, at 9:58 AM, Gabriel Haddad <super51.g100@...> wrote:

Fantastic! Glad that helped.

On Mon, Sep 3, 2018, 9:42 AM Joe Lofink via Groups.Io <lofinjos=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Got it started! Went through my box of NOS parts and found an Echlin condenser put it on and she fired right up. Didn't stay running but I had the hood off and only had fuel in the carburator bowl but this is the first time it actually fired. Motor sounded nice. I'll remount the hood and the fuel tank and try for some fine tuning. Keep the Chinese parts in China.