Topics

For Sale: 2Cyl Crosley

Bob Johnson Johnson <gforcecuda@...>

I am carrying the little 42 Crosley convertible to Greensboro Auto Auction..it still has the original little air cooled 2 cylinder motor BUT it also has two carburetors..one for each cylinder..full restoration..runs good..will be auctioned off Friday this week..March 1 ,,,,good little CAR..HAS anyone ever seen one with two carburetors? especially on a rare 42…solid as a rock..wont do a burn out though…lol..

Spock Arnold

Hey Bob, would you be so kind as to print out some Crosley Auto Club information and leave it in the glove box?  Perhaps we can get the car to Wauseon this year by it's new owner!!
Dave Anspach

Bob Johnson Johnson <gforcecuda@...>

OK..it is a cool little piece..a 41 sold at Barrett in January…not nearly as nice as this one..it also only had 1 carb.. this one has two little carbs and two little air cleaners on them..neat..my papeerwork should have the buyeers name iand other info on it..email me next week and I will get it to you..