Topics

For Sale: 1950 Hotshot - $1000 - PA

PATRICIA GRITTI

1950 Hotshot for sale. Project car. Has solid body and title. Car is in Southeast Pa. Asking $1,000.
Don @ 610-299-4549

Sent from my Verizon Motorola Smartphone

Jim Bollman

I changed the Subject line on this ad. please reply to this thread not the Service Motors thread.

PATRICIA GRITTI

Crosley 1950 Hotshot for sale. Project car. Has solid body and title. Car is located in Southeast Pa. Asking $1,000.
Call Don, 610 299 4549

Sent from my Verizon Motorola Smartphone

PATRICIA GRITTI

Hi Jon
Only things I know are missing are the seats and the top.
The car is a Hotshot not a super sport.
Don

On Mar 1, 2021 7:58 AM, PATRICIA GRITTI <donald-gritti@...> wrote:
Crosley 1950 Hotshot for sale. Project car. Has solid body and title. Car is located in Southeast Pa. Asking $1,000.
Call Don, 610 299 4549

Sent from my Verizon Motorola Smartphone

Vespa Roberto

Sorry for my english

Do you can send me pictures about your car

Thank you

Only things I know are missing are the seats and the top.

The car is a Hotshot not a super sport.

Don

Sent from my Verizon Motorola Smartphone

On Mar 1, 2021 7:58 AM, PATRICIA GRITTI <donald-gritti@...> wrote:

Crosley 1950 Hotshot for sale. Project car. Has solid body and title. Car is located in Southeast Pa. Asking $1,000.

Call Don, 610 299 4549

Sent from my Verizon Motorola Smartphone

Ken Ballein

Hi,

Can you provide some pictures and a zip code?  How complete is it?  Extra parts?

Thanks,
Ken