Topics

For Sale: 1950 FarmOroad - $5800 - Crosley Nationals OR IN

Jim Bollman

My husband and I are the proud owners of a 1950 Farm O Road, SN# FR120.  It was a gift to us from my foster dad, who's aunt gifted it to him, her husband worked at the Crosley plant in Marion, Indiana.  Apparently this was used as a maintenance vehicle in the Marion plant.  We retrieved the vehicle from a falling down barn and have had it in storage ever since. We've owned it for over 30 years, and had grand intentions of restoring it. It is never going to happen, so it's time to let it go.

We want to sell the vehicle to someone who would appreciate it and use it.  It is not rusty in anyway, it has always been in dry storage and would make a great project for someone.  We have no plans of giving this away.

It has duals, front and back PTO and hydraulics. Needs a windshield.

The Farm O Road has never been titled, we have had a police inspection done and have all the paperwork in order to get an Indiana title.

If someone is interested before the National meet it is available in Fort Wayne IN for $5800 or at the Nationals we can discuss the price. We plan on bringing it to the meet and going home without it. We can also deliver it to the Nationals if you pre-buy.

More pictures are available.

Bob and Brenda Hughes <bbwahughes "AT" aol.com>

Brenda  (260) 438-8477

Bob  ((260) 438-8406

Fort Wayne, Indiana

Contact Sellers directly they are not members of the Gang.