Topics

For Sale: 1948 1/2 Crosley Woody Sedan - $7500 - FL

Jim Bollman

Very unique CC sedan in Fort Myer area of Florida. Price just reduced.

https://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee/cto/d/fort-myers-crosley-woody-sedan/6969861272.html

ray tooley

does anyone have his phone number I can't find the ad on Craigslist and must have expired I am really interested in it

On Wed, Oct 2, 2019 at 4:40 PM, Jim Bollman
<Jim@...> wrote:
Very unique CC sedan in Fort Myer area of Florida. Price just reduced.

https://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee/cto/d/fort-myers-crosley-woody-sedan/6969861272.html

Spock Arnold

Ray, I have his email if that helps.  PM me on facebook.