FOR SALE

Tom Snider <TOMSNIDER5766@...>

I'm having trouble posting a simple FOR SALE ad. I can pull up messages and ads, but see no place to post them so I'm trying this.... hope it gets on there.
I have sold my Crosley and have a 14' enclosed Carson trailer with drop-down ramp rear door and side door. It has an electric winch with remote for easy loading.
I also have a 1940's Shelvador refrigerator for display (not working). $2500 for both. Located in Arizona about halfway between Phoenix and Tucson. Call Tom Snider (520) 709-0424

Jim Bollman

Not sure what you were trying to do that didn’t work, but posting a message is the proper way to post an ad. You can include photos as attachments to the message. I encourage people to post ads listing what it is they have for sale in the Subject but otherwise your ad looks fine, you included how much and where and a good description.

Jim…
Moderator