Topics

FOR Restoration

dalef62

I started on the restoration of a 1950 FOR in July of 2016 and have a blog on the AACA web site.  I have it completely stripped down and I am working on the chassis now.  Here are a few pictures of it when I got it.  If you want to follow along with the blog look here:  http://forums.aaca.org/topic/279538-1950-crosley-farm-o-road-restoration/

Dale

Jim, If you don't want this here feel free to delete it.

Jim Bollman

Good idea, wish I had thought of it. I followed Dale's last restoration and have been following this one. Wish I had the ambition and talent. Highly recommend the read.

Jim...

On Mar 8, 2017, at 3:19 PM, dalef62 <kimndale97@...> wrote:

I started on the restoration of a 1950 FOR in July of 2016 and have a blog on the AACA web site.  I have it completely stripped down and I am working on the chassis now.  Here are a few pictures of it when I got it.  If you want to follow along with the blog look here:  http://forums.aaca.org/topic/279538-1950-crosley-farm-o-road-restoration/

Dale

<2007_09_21 23.21.27.jpg><2007_09_21 23.21.04.jpg>

dalef62

Thanks Jim, wish I could get more done each day on it so I could have it ready for Waeseon!

Terrance Robinson

definitely a OTB!--Terry

On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 10:19 AM, dalef62 <kimndale97@...> wrote:

Dale

--
Hurt not the Earth neither the Sea. Nor the Trees.                         Revelation 7:3  
"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."   
                                                                            President Dwight D. Eisenhower 
"The only thing to buy on credit is your casket."                       James A Michener
Debt is "anything that you pay today for yesterday's living"              Ruth Hayden
A model of Christian Charity: "We are all responsible (institutions and individuals)    to each other and to serve the common good"              Gov. John Winthrop 1630

dalef62

The chassis is now on 4 wheels and tires and on the ground!!!!  Check it out on AACA forums web page.

Dale 

crosleyshortsport

Dale,  Please post pics on this site. I can not find you at the aaca site. 

On Mar 30, 2017 3:37 PM, "dalef62" <kimndale97@...> wrote:

The chassis is now on 4 wheels and tires and on the ground!!!!  Check it out on AACA forums web page.

Dale 

Jim Bollman

On Mar 30, 2017, at 5:16 PM, crosleyshortsport <crosleyshortsport@...> wrote:

Dale,  Please post pics on this site. I can not find you at the aaca site. 

On Mar 30, 2017 3:37 PM, "dalef62" <kimndale97@...> wrote:

Dale