Topics

Follow up tp pic yesterday

Ken Acheson

this is now

Steve Perry

Nice.....

On May 2, 2018, at 12:05 PM, Ken Acheson <jesse@...> wrote:

this is now<EB7DB12B_BC98_49B7_AA8C_B5F680337011.jpeg><11588DCF_EB04_4D88_9812_B1EDDBA833DB.jpeg><3A7B5DEC_5B03_4EFE_A346_41AAC1949348.jpeg>

Tim Hamblen

I assume these old ice cream trucks used dry ice and no refrigerant unit ?

Ken Acheson

Yes on the dry ice

Terrance Robinson

Edited

Wow!! Hope your are at the National! Terry

On Wed, May 2, 2018 at 12:05 PM, Ken Acheson <jesse@...> wrote:
this is now

--
Hurt not the Earth neither the Sea. Nor the Trees.                         Revelation 7:3  
"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."   
                                                                            President Dwight D. Eisenhower 
"The only thing to buy on credit is your casket."                       James A Michener
Debt is "anything that you pay today for yesterday's living"              Ruth Hayden
A model of Christian Charity: "We are all responsible (institutions and individuals)    to each other and to serve the common good"              Gov. John Winthrop 1630

fred@...

Great job - hope to feature this gem in the Quarterly (Ken - quarterly@...) These early ice dream trucks were mostly dry ice, but in the early 50's mechanical - plug in - refrigeration and Eutectic solution, brine (saltwater), nitrogen or CO2 filled cold plates became the norm.

crosleyshortsport

Wow !  Nice work !  I would also really love to see you at the national meet with that ice cream truck !

On Thu, May 3, 2018, 9:26 AM <fred@...> wrote:
Great job - hope to feature this gem in the Quarterly (Ken - quarterly@...) These early ice dream trucks were mostly dry ice, but in the early 50's mechanical - plug in - refrigeration and Eutectic solution, brine (saltwater), nitrogen or CO2 filled cold plates became the norm.

parkhunter@...

Gorgeous! I would definitely buy ice cream from you.

Park