Topics

First Time Post and First Time Crosley

James Hudson

Hi All, I recently joined the Club and bought my first Crosley. It has to be shipped from California to NY (4-5 weeks the Shipper informs me-I can't wait!). I'd still be "Crosleyless" if it wasn't for the generous help of Jeffrey Ackerman and Tim Foster. A club couldn't have better representatives than these two gentlemen and I wanted to express my gratitude. I'd also like to thank the seller, Mr. Mike Grimes for taking the time to have extensive "Crosley Talks" with me in order to familiarize me with the Crosley Marque and his Homelite 55 conversion. I wasn't expecting to get a Crosley so soon. If I can get the time off work, I look forward to meeting many of the members at Wauseon.-Jim Hudson

crosleyshortsport

Jim,  You found a very nice wagon ! You simply must join us at the big 50 year celebration, 2019 national meet. As chairman of the meet, I guarantee you will be overwhelmed with Crosley fun. The meet is now a week long, At the very least, try to attend Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. I can promise a ride in a FarmOroad with Samantha. Last year she went through two tanks of fuel !

On Sun, Apr 21, 2019, 8:34 PM James Hudson <jamespart7@...> wrote:
Hi All, I recently joined the Club and bought my first Crosley. It has to be shipped from California to NY (4-5 weeks the Shipper informs me-I can't wait!). I'd still be "Crosleyless" if it wasn't for the generous help of Jeffrey Ackerman and Tim Foster. A club couldn't have better representatives than these two gentlemen and I wanted to express my gratitude. I'd also like to thank the seller, Mr. Mike Grimes for taking the time to have extensive "Crosley Talks" with me in order to familiarize me with the Crosley Marque and his Homelite 55 conversion. I wasn't expecting to get a Crosley so soon. If I can get the time off work, I look forward to meeting many of the members at Wauseon.-Jim Hudson

Gabriel Haddad

Welcome James, we hope the best for your crosley purchase. Enjoy!

On Sun, Apr 21, 2019, 8:34 PM James Hudson <jamespart7@...> wrote:
Hi All, I recently joined the Club and bought my first Crosley. It has to be shipped from California to NY (4-5 weeks the Shipper informs me-I can't wait!). I'd still be "Crosleyless" if it wasn't for the generous help of Jeffrey Ackerman and Tim Foster. A club couldn't have better representatives than these two gentlemen and I wanted to express my gratitude. I'd also like to thank the seller, Mr. Mike Grimes for taking the time to have extensive "Crosley Talks" with me in order to familiarize me with the Crosley Marque and his Homelite 55 conversion. I wasn't expecting to get a Crosley so soon. If I can get the time off work, I look forward to meeting many of the members at Wauseon.-Jim Hudson

Attachments:

Spock Arnold

And we all look forward to meeting and talking with you also.  Please be sure to step up and introduce yourself.

On Apr 21, 2019 8:34 PM, James Hudson <jamespart7@...> wrote:
Hi All, I recently joined the Club and bought my first Crosley. It has to be shipped from California to NY (4-5 weeks the Shipper informs me-I can't wait!). I'd still be "Crosleyless" if it wasn't for the generous help of Jeffrey Ackerman and Tim Foster. A club couldn't have better representatives than these two gentlemen and I wanted to express my gratitude. I'd also like to thank the seller, Mr. Mike Grimes for taking the time to have extensive "Crosley Talks" with me in order to familiarize me with the Crosley Marque and his Homelite 55 conversion. I wasn't expecting to get a Crosley so soon. If I can get the time off work, I look forward to meeting many of the members at Wauseon.-Jim Hudson

Jim - Very good find- you should have lots of fun times with it.

- Steve