Topics

First of the 2019 National Photos

Jim Bollman

I put a summary of the show on the main web page and uploaded the Early Bird photos.

t only gets harder from here on as there are more photos to sort and prepare each day for the rest of the week.

Jim...

Michael Chicconi

Does anyone have the contact information for the person selling instrument clusters at the Nationals?
(picture 1 of 5 on Saturday)

Thank you,
Mike Chicconi

On ‎Wednesday‎, ‎July‎ ‎18‎, ‎2018‎ ‎10‎:‎43‎:‎37‎ ‎AM‎ ‎PDT, Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:

I put a summary of the show on the main web page and uploaded the Early Bird photos.

t only gets harder from here on as there are more photos to sort and prepare each day for the rest of the week.

That is Joe Kaczmar of Kalazamoo Michigan