Fiat Topolino rearend

Have a 60's project that came with a Crosley block and Fiat Topolino rearend. I believe quite a few H Mods ran the rear and I wonder how much power it can support. I spoke with the shop that is restoring the SIAM which was built with the Topolino rear axle and they felt a built Crosley or Homelite wouldn't be an issue. If you have any experience with this combo I need your thoughts.

PATRICIA GRITTI

What would you do with the Fiat rear? For a while I had a sprite 1275 engine running through a stock Crosley transmission and rear. Just normal driving not racing. Had no trouble with the Sprite/  Crosley combination.

Sent from my Verizon Motorola Smartphone

Actually, it might be valuable to sell and fund replacement. But as much as possible  I want to complete it and really want to use the Topo wheels.