Topics

February 2020 Hemming's Classic Cars - 48 Crosley Convert Story

Jim Bollman

February 2020 Hemming's Classic Cars has a 4 page story with  lots of pictures of Dave Anspach's 48 Convertible. Author covers a lot of the standard Crossley story, nicely done. I thought the author spent to much of the article comparing the Crosley to assorted different foreign makes, when not all the comparisons made sense. Well worth picking up a copy off the newsstand if you're not a subscriber.

Please don't post scans it is a current copyrighted magazine.

Jim Bollman

Plandersen

Thanks for Sharing.  I am restoring one right now.  Dave you look great!  Kent

Kent Andersen
PO Box 364
Royal City, WA  99357

Phone 509-346-1500
Fax 509-346-1540
Cell 509-760-5881
Email pkandersen@...

On Jan 29, 2020, at 6:54 AM, Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:

Spock Arnold

Kent, if there is anything I can do to help, please feel free to ask.

On Jan 29, 2020 10:11 AM, Plandersen <pkandersen@...> wrote:
Thanks for Sharing.  I am restoring one right now.  Dave you look great!  Kent

Kent Andersen
PO Box 364
Royal City, WA  99357

Phone 509-346-1500
Fax 509-346-1540
Cell 509-760-5881
Email pkandersen@...

On Jan 29, 2020, at 6:54 AM, Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:

Mike S

What did you think of the comment ".....very simple yet still legally a car...."
Mike S

Barry Smedley

They are “simple” But they can be little son of a b!#%! Sometimes!

Barry Smedley