Topics

February 2020 Hemming's Classic Cars - 48 Crosley Convert Story

Jim Bollman

February 2020 Hemming's Classic Cars has a 4 page story with  lots of pictures of Dave Anspach's 48 Convertible. Author covers a lot of the standard Crossley story, nicely done. I thought the author spent to much of the article comparing the Crosley to assorted different foreign makes, when not all the comparisons made sense. Well worth picking up a copy off the newsstand if you're not a subscriber.

Please don't post scans it is a current copyrighted magazine.

Jim Bollman

Plandersen

Thanks for Sharing.  I am restoring one right now.  Dave you look great!  Kent

Kent Andersen
PO Box 364
Royal City, WA  99357

Phone 509-346-1500
Fax 509-346-1540
Cell 509-760-5881
Email pkandersen@...

On Jan 29, 2020, at 6:54 AM, Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:

Spock Arnold

Kent, if there is anything I can do to help, please feel free to ask. 

On Jan 29, 2020 10:11 AM, Plandersen <pkandersen@...> wrote:
Thanks for Sharing.  I am restoring one right now.  Dave you look great!  Kent

Kent Andersen
PO Box 364
Royal City, WA  99357

Phone 509-346-1500
Fax 509-346-1540
Cell 509-760-5881
Email pkandersen@...

On Jan 29, 2020, at 6:54 AM, Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:

Mike S

What did you think of the comment ".....very simple yet still legally a car...."
Mike S

Barry Smedley

They are “simple” But they can be little son of a b!#%! Sometimes!

Barry Smedley

From: Crosley-Gang@groups.io [mailto:Crosley-Gang@groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike S
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2020 1:08 PM
To: Crosley-Gang@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Crosley-Gang] February 2020 Hemming's Classic Cars - 48 Crosley Convert Story

What did you think of the comment ".....very simple yet still legally a car...."
Mike S

This message contains confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee(s) named above. Any review, disclosure, distribution, copying or use of the information by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by immediate reply and delete the original message. (English) Ce message contient des informations confidentielles destinées uniquement à l'usage du(des) destinataire(s) nommé(s) ci-dessus. Toute consultation, distribution, copie et utilisation du contenu de ce message est strictement prohibée. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, SVP avisez l'expéditeur par réponse immédiate et effacez le message original. (French)

Terrance Robinson

I thought this was called a 19481/2 Crosley?

Terry

On Wed, Jan 29, 2020 at 8:54 AM Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:
Hemmings has posted this story on their blog.

https://www.hemmings.com/blog/article/cost-effective-convertible-1948-crosley-model-cc/

Jim...

--
Hurt not the Earth neither the Sea. Nor the Trees.                         Revelation 7:3  
"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."   
                                                                            President Dwight D. Eisenhower 
"The only thing to buy on credit is your casket."                       James A Michener
Debt is "anything that you pay today for yesterday's living"              Ruth Hayden
A model of Christian Charity: "We are all responsible (institutions and individuals)    to each other and to serve the common good"              Gov. John Winthrop 1630