Topics

Farm O Road parts

Rapkathy@...

Hi, I have a Farm O Road that originally had front pto, rear PTO and hydraulics. I’m trying to see if I can find parts for this FOR
Lever to control hydraulic ( bolts in between seats)
cross shaft that hydraulic cylinder hooks to.
Dump bed
Radiator shroud
rear PTO shaft
FOR seats
My phone no is 440 667 8131
any leads would be greatly appreciated
thanks
Denny

L.E. Hardee

I think one of the members reproduced the levers.  He posted pictures maybe 6 months ago.

On Tue, Jan 19, 2021 at 7:27 PM Rapkathy via groups.io <Rapkathy=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi, I have a Farm O Road that originally had front pto, rear PTO and hydraulics. I’m trying to see if I can find parts for this FOR
Lever to control hydraulic ( bolts in between seats)
cross shaft that hydraulic cylinder hooks to.
Dump bed
Radiator shroud
rear PTO shaft
FOR seats
My phone no is 440 667 8131
any leads would be greatly appreciated
thanks
Denny

Spock Arnold

That would be Dale Fredrick, on the between seat levers.  On the little one in front of the seat , I dont know of anyone making them.

On Tuesday, January 19, 2021, 08:09:07 PM EST, L.E. Hardee <hftsales@...> wrote:

I think one of the members reproduced the levers.  He posted pictures maybe 6 months ago.

On Tue, Jan 19, 2021 at 7:27 PM Rapkathy via groups.io <Rapkathy=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi, I have a Farm O Road that originally had front pto, rear PTO and hydraulics. I’m trying to see if I can find parts for this FOR
Lever to control hydraulic ( bolts in between seats)
cross shaft that hydraulic cylinder hooks to.
Dump bed
Radiator shroud
rear PTO shaft
FOR seats
My phone no is 440 667 8131
any leads would be greatly appreciated
thanks
Denny

dalef62

I think the lever Denny is talking about is for the hydraulic pump, a cast part.  I have made the high/lo and in/out levers for the transfer case.  Have one set left.
Dale