Topics

Fall Hershey

Michael Braun

Do any Crosley venders set up at Fall Hershey?
Mike Braun

Kenny Acheson

I will be there but not as crosley vender  I am in chocolate field.

On Sep 16, 2017, at 9:19 PM, Michael Braun <mwbraun@...> wrote:

Do any Crosley venders set up at Fall Hershey?
Mike Braun

Jim Bollman

I'll be there. Chocolate South CI 8-10. I bring some misc Crosley parts to cell but am not one of the big vendors that has all the standard stuff. Most of what I have is used stuff that is extras in my personal stash. Don't get excited I don't fill 3 spaces with Crosley stuff, a little over one tables worth. The rest is misc other goodies (junk).

We usually have an extra chair or two for tired Crosley friends to rest. My wife runs the booth most of the time. I'm there till 9 or so, back for an hour or so around lunch and mid/late afternoon till the next morning when it all starts over again.

JIm...