Topics

Fageol Crank Case

seb fontana

I have a Fageol Crank case, from vertical Out Board use. I has heavy webbs, strapped mains, big oil feed holes and full dia 5/16 studs. How can I use this Crank Case with a flanged car type crank shaft? While the seal dia on the outboard is the same dia. the style is totally different. Any one make them work? I have four of the fageol Crank Cases and I' hate to see them go to waste..

Butch

Seb,

Yes, the rear seal bore can be modified to use the automotive rear seal.

Email me, and we'll discuss it.

Butch