Topics

[EXTERNAL] Re: [Crosley-Gang] No Reserve Auction: 1958 Almquist Sabre Project

Mark Schoenlein

I sent multiple email to the Craigslist address. Maybe they had a change of heart? Mark S.

From: Crosley-Gang@groups.io <Crosley-Gang@groups.io> on behalf of Robert Connearney via groups.io <rconnearney@...>
Sent: Sunday, May 24, 2020 11:52:40 AM
To: Crosley-Gang@groups.io <Crosley-Gang@groups.io>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [Crosley-Gang] No Reserve Auction: 1958 Almquist Sabre Project

CAUTION !!! This email originated from outside of O-I. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Jim --

I know you posted (April 13) a link on here, to the Craigslist ad. I can't believe it wasn't sold. I recall the asking price being a bit less than you mention; $1200 I'm pretty sure. If I had more time, money, space, and youth, I'd have bought it in a heartbeat!

People snooze, they lose!

It’s unfortunate no one got it when it was on Craigslist for $1500.

_._,_.

Spock Arnold

Yeah Mark, like I said, I think he got such a big response, he figured he could get more so he just didnt answer.