Exhaust Header

Jim Liberty

Do any of you know if there is anyone making an exhaust header for our cars. I'm building a 1948 Crosley Devin with a Pepco blower. ..................Jim.

crosleyshortsport

Email is best for Blaz. All Braje speed equipment still available.

On Sun, Nov 28, 2021, 7:50 PM Jim Liberty <jimliberty356@...> wrote:
Do any of you know if there is anyone making an exhaust header for our cars. I'm building a 1948 Crosley Devin with a Pepco blower. ..................Jim.

Gary Cochrane

Jim 
I have some homemade, somewhat crude, headers I got with a load of parts that came with 3 cars I bought in the 90’s. I live out in Perris. 

On Sunday, November 28, 2021, 4:50 PM, Jim Liberty <jimliberty356@...> wrote:

Jmbakar@...

Last I spoke w/ him in the Spring, they had everything but the headers available. Has this changed?

Jim Liberty

Gary, could you send me a picture of what you have. Will they fit on the motor without modification. Are you in Parris, CA.      .......jim.

On Mon, Nov 29, 2021 at 9:27 PM Gary Cochrane via groups.io <g2cochrane=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Jim 
I have some homemade, somewhat crude, headers I got with a load of parts that came with 3 cars I bought in the 90’s. I live out in Perris. 

Gary Cochrane

Yes. Perris. I will have to dig them out of my loft storage. Will give it a try tomorrow 

On Tuesday, November 30, 2021, 12:00 PM, Jim Liberty <jimliberty356@...> wrote:

Gary, could you send me a picture of what you have. Will they fit on the motor without modification. Are you in Parris, CA.      .......jim.

On Mon, Nov 29, 2021 at 9:27 PM Gary Cochrane via groups.io <g2cochrane=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Jim 

Jim Liberty

Thanks Gary. I'm building a "Blown" Crosley Devin. .....................Jim.

On Tue, Nov 30, 2021 at 1:35 PM Gary Cochrane via groups.io <g2cochrane=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Yes. Perris. I will have to dig them out of my loft storage. Will give it a try tomorrow 

On Tuesday, November 30, 2021, 12:00 PM, Jim Liberty <jimliberty356@...> wrote:

Jim