Topics

Engines and parts for sale

Pat Curran

i have a large selection of blocks (Crosley, Aerojet, Bearcat) as well as two different race style blocks, crankcases (Crosley, Bearcat) rods, pistons, cam shafts,  oil pumps, distributors, etc I would like to sell.  Located in central NH.

John Stein

hi would you happen to have a twin carb intake assembly ?

Pat Curran

I have two at the moment, not sure what I’m going to do with them at this point.

On Nov 13, 2019, at 8:10 AM, John Stein <johnkstein@...> wrote:

hi would you happen to have a twin carb intake assembly ?

John Stein

interested let me know please thank you John

Plandersen

Do you put the same Tilitson carbs on them?  How much does it increase your power?  I could be interested in one also for my 48 convertible.   Kent

Kent Andersen, Mayor City of Royal City
PO Box 364
Royal City, WA  99357

Phone 509-346-1500
Fax 509-346-1540
Cell 509-760-5881
Email pkandersen@...

On Nov 13, 2019, at 8:59 AM, John Stein <johnkstein@...> wrote:

interested let me know please thank you John

James Dlapa

Hello, are you thinking of selling off as a lot? Or pieces?

On Wed, Nov 13, 2019 at 9:03 AM Plandersen <pkandersen@...> wrote:
Do you put the same Tilitson carbs on them?  How much does it increase your power?  I could be interested in one also for my 48 convertible.   Kent

Kent Andersen, Mayor City of Royal City
PO Box 364
Royal City, WA  99357

Phone 509-346-1500
Fax 509-346-1540
Cell 509-760-5881
Email pkandersen@...

On Nov 13, 2019, at 8:59 AM, John Stein <johnkstein@...> wrote:

interested let me know please thank you John

Pat Curran

I’d like to sell it all together, but will consider separating

On Nov 13, 2019, at 2:25 PM, James Dlapa <crosley1980@...> wrote:

Hello, are you thinking of selling off as a lot? Or pieces?

On Wed, Nov 13, 2019 at 9:03 AM Plandersen <pkandersen@...> wrote:
Do you put the same Tilitson carbs on them?  How much does it increase your power?  I could be interested in one also for my 48 convertible.   Kent

Kent Andersen, Mayor City of Royal City
PO Box 364
Royal City, WA  99357

Phone 509-346-1500
Fax 509-346-1540
Cell 509-760-5881
Email pkandersen@...

On Nov 13, 2019, at 8:59 AM, John Stein <johnkstein@...> wrote:

interested let me know please thank you John

Plandersen

I would love to have one. Kent

On Nov 13, 2019, at 11:25, James Dlapa <crosley1980@...> wrote:

Hello, are you thinking of selling off as a lot? Or pieces?

On Wed, Nov 13, 2019 at 9:03 AM Plandersen <pkandersen@...> wrote:
Do you put the same Tilitson carbs on them?  How much does it increase your power?  I could be interested in one also for my 48 convertible.   Kent

Kent Andersen, Mayor City of Royal City
PO Box 364
Royal City, WA  99357

Phone 509-346-1500
Fax 509-346-1540
Cell 509-760-5881
Email pkandersen@...

On Nov 13, 2019, at 8:59 AM, John Stein <johnkstein@...> wrote:

interested let me know please thank you John

Pat Curran

Not sure of value on either, your welcome to make an offer, I’ve had several inquiries on these in particular due to their rarity.

On Nov 13, 2019, at 7:37 PM, Plandersen <pkandersen@...> wrote:

I would love to have one. Kent

On Nov 13, 2019, at 11:25, James Dlapa <crosley1980@...> wrote:

Hello, are you thinking of selling off as a lot? Or pieces?

On Wed, Nov 13, 2019 at 9:03 AM Plandersen <pkandersen@...> wrote:
Do you put the same Tilitson carbs on them?  How much does it increase your power?  I could be interested in one also for my 48 convertible.   Kent

Kent Andersen, Mayor City of Royal City
PO Box 364
Royal City, WA  99357

Phone 509-346-1500
Fax 509-346-1540
Cell 509-760-5881
Email pkandersen@...

On Nov 13, 2019, at 8:59 AM, John Stein <johnkstein@...> wrote:

interested let me know please thank you John

Plandersen

I have no idea. I will throw out $100 if that’s not enough let me know. Kent

On Nov 13, 2019, at 19:21, Pat Curran <racin@...> wrote:

[...]

$100 will not buy it

On Nov 13, 2019, at 10:32 PM, Plandersen <pkandersen@...> wrote:

[...]

Joe Brownsberger

Could we have pictures please? If that's possible.