Topics

engine rebuilding

BARRY SEEL <CROSLEY19@AOL.COM>

I have finally retired from driving tractor trailer, and will be rebuilding Crosley engines once more. I also rebuild transmissions, repair water temp gauges, and supply complete Hotshot and Farm-O-Road windshield assemblies. crosley19@...
Barry

Jim Bollman

Congratulations on your retirement Barry. I’m sure you will be as busy as you want to be now that you have opened the flood gates with your announcement.

Jim...

On Aug 21, 2020, at 7:56 AM, BARRY SEEL <CROSLEY19@...> via groups.io <CROSLEY19@...> wrote:

I have finally retired from driving tractor trailer, and will be rebuilding Crosley engines once more. I also rebuild transmissions, repair water temp gauges, and supply complete Hotshot and Farm-O-Road windshield assemblies. crosley19@...
Barry

crosleyshortsport

Good for you Barry. Prepare to be very busy.

On Fri, Aug 21, 2020, 8:02 AM Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:
Congratulations on your retirement Barry. I’m sure you will be as busy as you want to be now that you have opened the flood gates with your announcement.

Jim...

On Aug 21, 2020, at 7:56 AM, BARRY SEEL <CROSLEY19@...> via groups.io <CROSLEY19@...> wrote:

I have finally retired from driving tractor trailer, and will be rebuilding Crosley engines once more. I also rebuild transmissions, repair water temp gauges, and supply complete Hotshot and Farm-O-Road windshield assemblies. crosley19@...
Barry

David

Congratulations on retirement!  I have missed your engine work…welcome back.  I have had a terrible time finding someone capable to work on our little engines!

David

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Congratulations on your retirement Barry. I’m sure you will be as busy as you want to be now that you have opened the flood gates with your announcement.

Jim...

On Aug 21, 2020, at 7:56 AM, BARRY SEEL <CROSLEY19@...> via groups.io <CROSLEY19@...> wrote:

I have finally retired from driving tractor trailer, and will be rebuilding Crosley engines once more. I also rebuild transmissions, repair water temp gauges, and supply complete Hotshot and Farm-O-Road windshield assemblies. crosley19@...
Barry

Richard Schaffer

Barry   About 3 or 4 years ago, I brought you the engine from my FOR that had TOO MUCH oil pressure.  You tries to remove the ball and spring from the pressure relief valve, but no go.so you devised a jig to bore in from the opposite end to get to the part and fix the problem.  Been perfect ever since.   I really missed the FOR and last summer, I bought the FOR back !  The seller is a great guy and has about 25 vehicles in his collection, to include the FOR and a 1954 International cab on a 1 ton Ford chassis with Diesel.   BTW  did you ever install the Packard in a Stude truck --I think that is what you were panning when you repaired my FO

Enjoy your retirement and remember you are RETIRED.   Everything does NOT have to be done today.  I have been retired many years and think that factor is one thing that has kept me healthy.

Regards   Dick  Schaffer ( I spent my first 11 years on south 4th St in Coplay!.)

On 8/21/2020 7:56 AM, BARRY SEEL <CROSLEY19@...> via groups.io wrote:
I have finally retired from driving tractor trailer, and will be rebuilding Crosley engines once more. I also rebuild transmissions, repair water temp gauges, and supply complete Hotshot and Farm-O-Road windshield assemblies. crosley19@...
Barry

ray tooley

Congratulations good for you I am actively looking for a Hotshot so I'm going to need some work done I will let you know

On Fri, Aug 21, 2020 at 10:04 AM, Richard Schaffer
<rnaschaffer@...> wrote:

[...]

Mike Mayberry

Everytime I have inquired about engine rebuilding everyone is too busy. I am sure you will have your hands full!! Congrats on your retirement!!! I need an engine built when you are ready!!!

On Fri, Aug 21, 2020, 9:27 AM ray tooley via groups.io <ray.tooley=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

Brian Dlapa

that away barry

On Friday, August 21, 2020, 11:36:14 AM CDT, Mike Mayberry <mikemayberry75@...> wrote:

[...]

seb fontana

Barry good for you. Put me on a engine build list!