From: "Mike via Groups.Io" <seller432@...>
Date: 6/4/18 12:05 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: Crosley-Gang@groups.io
Subject: [Crosley-Gang] Engine Bearings

Hi i got a engine i'm redoing and looking for bearings is there anywhere other then service/yankee to get them?  Also piston rings.

David

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: "Mike via Groups.Io" <seller432@...>

Date: 6/4/18 12:05 PM (GMT-05:00)

To: Crosley-Gang@groups.io

Hi i got a engine i'm redoing and looking for bearings is there anywhere other then service/yankee to get them?  Also piston rings.

Spock Arnold

Well, I am sure you will pay a lot more and get a lot less from anyone other than our Crosley vendors.  Is there a reason you don't want to use the experts?

On Jun 4, 2018 12:05 PM, "Mike via Groups.Io" <seller432@...> wrote:
Hi i got a engine i'm redoing and looking for bearings is there anywhere other then service/yankee to get them?  Also piston rings.

dale@servicemotors.net

Yes service motors has them
866-449-0029

On Jun 4, 2018, at 9:05 AM, Mike via Groups.Io <seller432@...> wrote:

Hi i got a engine i'm redoing and looking for bearings is there anywhere other then service/yankee to get them?  Also piston rings.

Plandersen

I have seen stuff on eBay and I found that Service Motors, Dave Edwards and Yankee Motors all have better prices than eBay.

On Jun 4, 2018, at 11:53 AM, dale@... <Dale@...> wrote:

Yes service motors has them
866-449-0029

On Jun 4, 2018, at 9:05 AM, Mike via Groups.Io <seller432@...> wrote:

Hi i got a engine i'm redoing and looking for bearings is there anywhere other then service/yankee to get them?  Also piston rings.

Tim Hamblen

There was a time when your only choice was NOS bearings. That source is pretty much done and over. When Butch owned Service Motors he worked with a manufacturer to produce the bearings we need . Lots of money was invested and the way you get that investment back is to sell the bearings at a profit.As far as I know Service is the only one selling them.I'd not walk but run from ebay listings. I've seen too many listings such as "also fits Crosley" when I know that's impossible.The last place I would cheap out is rings and bearings.

Terrance Robinson

Hear! Hear!--Terry

--
Hurt not the Earth neither the Sea. Nor the Trees.                         Revelation 7:3
"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."