Topics

Emergency brakes on disc brake cars

Tim Hamblen

I assume all models are at least close to the same. The Youth car emergency brakes were all disconnected. Does anyone have a picture of how they should be or maybe at their convenience take a snapshot of theirs ? We are about ready to install the rebuilt calipers and I'd like to do it all while the car is up in the air.

patvak@...

Hi Tim

Which parking brake setup do you have the early over the top or the under side lever or should I ask straight or bent levers bents go on top straight bottom they are complete different Joe

Tim Hamblen

These levers are straight and under the spring/radius arm. Here's what we decided on

patvak@...

Worked on a 50 CD with late disc brakes that is how it was laid out also Joe