Topics

Emailing: 1939, 1951 Crosley colors, 1948 Crosley colors, 1949 Crosley colors, 1951 Crosley colors, 1952 Crosley colors, Crosley 1948 convertible, ad, red, Crosley 1948 panel delivery, ad, blue, Crosley 1948 pickup, ad, gray, Crosley 1948 sedan, ad, green

Bob Hickman

For those who were not around the last time I showed my models at Wauseon Ohio a few years ago, I plan on being there in 2019 if all goes acording to plan. A 52 super sports is being built for me and it is finished in Mariner blue with red interior and black folded top. Stay tuned.

Bob Hickman
1939, 1951 Crosley colors
1948 Crosley colors
1949 Crosley colors
1951 Crosley colors
1952 Crosley colors
Crosley 1948 convertible, ad, red
Crosley 1948 panel delivery, ad, blue
Crosley 1948 pickup, ad, gray
Crosley 1948 sedan, ad, green
Crosley 1948 sports utility, ad, red
Crosley 1948 station wagon, ad, astec gold mahogany panels
Crosley 1949 Station Wagon S. Left Mariner Blue Blond Maple
Crosley 1949 Station Wagon TQR Left Mariner Blue Blond Maple
Crosley 1949 station wagon, ad, blue with blond maple panels
Crosley 1950 Convertible S. Left May Green Solid Top Closed
Crosley 1950 Hot Shot S. Left Jonquil Yellow
Crosley 1950 Hot Shot TQR Left Jonquil Yellow
Crosley 1950 Panel Delivery TQF Deep Red
Crosley 1950 Panel Delivery TQR Left Deep Red
Crosley 1950 Pick-up S, Right Deep Red
Crosley 1950 Pick-up TQR Left Deep Red
Crosley 1950 Station Wagon S. Left Aztec Gold Brown Panels
Crosley 1950 Station Wagon S. Left May Green Metallic
Crosley 1950 Station Wagon TQR Left Aztec Gold Brown Panels
Crosley 1950 Station Wagon TQR Left May Green Metallic
Crosley 1950 Super Sports S. Left Canto Cream
Crosley 1950 Super Sports TQR Left Canto Cream
Crosley 1951 panel delivery, ad, cream
Crosley 1951 pickup, ad, tan
Crosley 1951 standard station wagon, ad, olive green basket
Crosley 1951 super convertible, ad, red
Crosley 1951 super station wagon, ad, cream basket weave pan
Crosley 1952 Convertible S. Left Crosley Yellow Top Closed
Crosley Model Cars
Crosley model display
Crosley model display (1)
Crosley model display (2)

Terrance Robinson

I would like to purchase the yellow 52 convert, but would like it in red. Is that possible?

Terry Robinson  tarobinson44@...

Thanks

On Wed, Feb 21, 2018 at 2:38 PM, Bob Hickman <bobhofaz@...> wrote:
[...]

Hurt not the Earth neither the Sea. Nor the Trees.                         Revelation 7:3
"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
                                                                            President Dwight D. Eisenhower
"The only thing to buy on credit is your casket."                       James A Michener
Debt is "anything that you pay today for yesterday's living"              Ruth Hayden
A model of Christian Charity: "We are all responsible (institutions and individuals)    to each other and to serve the common good"              Gov. John Winthrop 1630