Electric Water Pump

Jim Liberty

Could someone please post a picture of an electric water pump installed, and the make and model of the pump.       ........Jim.

David Stubenvoll

Jim, look at Speedway Motors on the web and search for electric water pumps. They have many styles available.

On Jan 17, 2022, at 4:31 PM, Jim Liberty <jimliberty356@...> wrote:

Could someone please post a picture of an electric water pump installed, and the make and model of the pump.       ........Jim.

David

Attached are a couple of pictures of the Davies Craig EBP25 water pump on my H mod.  I bought this unit from Pegasus Auto Racing.  The pump is installed on the right side inner fender panel right by the motor mount.  The engine is out of the car right now for clutch work.

David

Sent from Mail for Windows

Could someone please post a picture of an electric water pump installed, and the make and model of the pump.       ........Jim.

Attachments: