Topics

early 47

paul

Gang,  I have done it again, the cars keep finding me, then follow me home.  this week I bought a 47 with a cast iron engine showing extremely low miles.  it has had an amateur restoration and some patching in the rockers but is a decent driver as is, be great for local cruises.  Paul Rinehart

crosleyshortsport

Nice convertable Paul,  love to see it at the national meet !