From: "spdbgy2000" <windsurf88@...>
To: Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Crosley_Gang] door rubber?
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 21:19:41 -0000

just got new door rubber for around the front doors and around the
tail gate on my 47 wagon, anyone know how they install (on the door
or on the car), and what has anyone used for glue to stick it on.
thanks for any help, Jason

"ptv8347" <white5415@...>

--- In Crosley_Gang@y..., "spdbgy2000" <windsurf88@a...> wrote:
just got new door rubber for around the front doors and around the
tail gate on my 47 wagon, anyone know how they install (on the
door
or on the car), and what has anyone used for glue to stick it on.
thanks for any help, Jason
I've used 3-M Black Weather Stripping Cement. The nice thing
I like about it over the "yellow snot" type is that if some
squeezes out from under the weatherstrip it doesn't show as bad.

"j smith" <Hawk10201@...>

Call DaviD Edwards his Weatherstrip is brand new and goes on great

From: fwitham@...
To: Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Crosley_Gang] door rubber?
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 21:40:30 EDT

The weatherstrip goes around the doors NOT on the car body! Where is the
best place to get the weatherstrip material? Thanks , Sparky