Topics

Door Handels

Bill

 YES

for sure KNOW does any one have a pair??? Even rusty ones??? with a pair of CC or CD inside handese to go with them???

The pre war and early post war interior door handle was located at the rear of the door and connected to the outside door handle. The later  cc models and all cd models had remote door handles and this allowed the interior door handle to be moved forward on the door.

I do hope this clears up this matter. Thanks for your interest.

Bob Hickman

Tim Hamblen

Bob, take a look at Speedway Motors website and Mac's website. They have the same type handles for Model As and from what I see they will fit.

Bob Hickman

I am not looking for door handles as I sold my Crosley cars several years ago. I collect models and this includes 9 Crosleys. I am having a builder build a 52 super sports from scratch. I have been responding to e mails based on having had my crosleys. I worked on them for several years, and had all years of post war crosleys. Service motors did have a parts manual which lists all 1946 through 1950 Crosleys.

Bob Hickman