Topics

Disc brake rotors

PATRICIA GRITTI

  Hi
  Have three Crosley rear disc brake rotors to sell. Two are good used. The third has a small crack in the hub near the key slot . Understand cracked hubs can be saved by fitting a metal sleeve around the hub. Asking $50. for the hubs, freight included

Anastasios Badas

I will take them for $50 frieight included

On Tuesday, July 11, 2017 8:42 PM, PATRICIA GRITTI <donald-gritti@...> wrote:

  Hi
  Have three Crosley rear disc brake rotors to sell. Two are good used. The third has a small crack in the hub near the key slot . Understand cracked hubs can be saved by fitting a metal sleeve around the hub. Asking $50. for the hubs, freight included

PATRICIA GRITTI

  Hi
  Surprised at three interested in my rear disc brake rotors overnight! Trying to thin the field: Does anyone have a repo or excellent Crosley postwar domed hubcap with the arrow through Crosley? Have been frustrated trying to find one of these hubcaps. If one of those interested in my rotors would provide the hubcap I'd do a trade with no money involved. Contact me offline at donald-gritti@.... My location is 3436 Horton Rd. Newtown Square, Pa 19073.
Don

Kenn Cahill

I ordered the new hubcap from Yankee Crosley parts and I'm having it sent to you.
Kenn

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 12, 2017, at 10:58 AM, PATRICIA GRITTI <donald-gritti@...> wrote:

  Hi
  Surprised at three interested in my rear disc brake rotors overnight! Trying to thin the field: Does anyone have a repo or excellent Crosley postwar domed hubcap with the arrow through Crosley? Have been frustrated trying to find one of these hubcaps. If one of those interested in my rotors would provide the hubcap I'd do a trade with no money involved. Contact me offline at donald-gritti@.... My location is 3436 Horton Rd. Newtown Square, Pa 19073.
Don

PATRICIA GRITTI

Hi Kenn
You may have a magic touch! Tried for three months prior to Nationals to buy the hubcap from Ted. Have bought things from him in the past. No luck getting in touch with him about the hubcap.
Don