Topics

Digest Number 20

"Barb and Clarence Kapraun" <backap1@...>

In a message dated 4/11/02 10:56:11 PM Central Daylight Time,
emholb@... writes:

I WOULD LIKE TO FIND OUT WHAT A 51 OR 52 FARMOROAD THAT IS COMPLETY
DISASSAMBLED IS WORTH I FOUND 1 AND DONT KNOW WHAT TO OFFER THE OWNER FOR IT

Re: F-O-R apart: $1500.00 to $2500.00 depending on completeness. What is
complete? Does it have: the hydraulic pump, the hydraulic oil tank, front
or rear PTO shafts, cast dual wheels, second tranny, PTO transfer case,
front or rear hydraulic bumpers, rear dump bed or straight bed, seats or
seat frames, rear taillight assembly? These are all parts unique to the
Farm-O-Road without them it is far from complete. All of these parts are
very hard to find and expensive when located. Hope this helps, Kap

Papajaks@...