Topics

David Brodsky has Passed

Jim Bollman

Edited

Rick Alexander sent me the following today.

Very bad news for our club!    We had a sinking feeling when Dave's invitation to the Spring Meet was returned as "undeliverable".   Indeed David had passed on December 2, 2019 at home in San Jose.  The link to the Obituary on Legacy.com is included below.  We think the Fall Meeting should be dedicated in his honor for his tireless work to make the West Coast Crosley Club the success we all enjoy today.
https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/name/david-brodsky-obituary?pid=194604215

crosleyshortsport

Edited

I had the pleasure of visiting with this fine gentleman while at the 2017 California meet.  Sorry to hear he has passed on.    I snapped this photo in Jewel Park, Pacific Grove, California.

On Mon, Mar 2, 2020, 9:18 PM Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:
Rick Alexander sent me the following today.

Very bad news for our club!    We had a sinking feeling when Dave's invitation to the Spring Meet was returned as "undeliverable".   Indeed David had passed on December 2, 2019 at home in San Jose.  The link to the Obituary on Legacy.com is included below.  We think the Fall Meeting should be dedicated in his honor for his tireless work to make the West Coast Crosley Club the success we all enjoy today.
https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/name/david-brodsky-obituary?pid=194604215

Matt D

Too bad, what a nice guy.  I wish we had gotten to know him better.  We think of him when we drive his little blue car (pictured above).  Our condolences to his family and fellow club members.

Matt and Jessica

Technical Design

My condolences. Praying for peace and comfort for those close to him.