Topics

Das Aught Fest, Macungie PA

Michael Braun

Are there going to be any Crosley parts venders at Macungie this weekend?  I need interior panels and a headliner for a CC Pick Up.
Mike Braun
302-270-4703.

Spock Arnold

Mike;  probably not. However, the guy who made mine is just a few miles away from there.   Fixitall in Hamburg Pa.  Tell Rob I sent you.  Also, you could contact Tim Hamblim who does nice work also.
Dave Anspach

crosleyshortsport

Michael,  You can also get those panels from Yankee Crosley Parts. He has a nice set of originals to trace and cut new ones.