From: crosleys_ss
To: Crosley_Gang@...
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2002 7:37 PM
Subject: [Crosley_Gang] Crosmobile parts

I am desperately looking for a Crosmobile front emblem and 4
Crosmobile hubcaps to finish my Super Sport restoration. Can anyone
help me out? I also need a hood and new interior, or patterns to have
one made.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Tobby Alvestad

i have one great looking hub cap if still interested...........tobby 818-990-0590

Brian Dlapa

how much tobby