Topics

crosleys for sale

Richard Nelson

I have two Crosleys under my barn. One is a car rebodied in steel in the 1950's in California. The other is a TQ Midget. I want $3,500.00 for the two of them. Engines run, good paint, lights work ,both are 12 volt systems. I can be reached at 508-333-3873 or sixfootpooka28@.... vehicles are in Massachusetts.

Gary Cochrane

To good to be true??

On Thursday, September 7, 2017, 5:22:51 AM PDT, Richard Nelson via Groups.Io <sixfootpooka28@...> wrote:

I have two Crosleys under my barn. One is a car rebodied in steel in the 1950's in California. The other is a TQ Midget. I want $3,500.00 for the two of them. Engines run, good paint, lights work ,both are 12 volt systems. I can be reached at 508-333-3873 or sixfootpooka28@.... vehicles are in Massachusetts.

Dave Shipman

Edited

Where's an extra 3,500 bucks when you need it! I'd be knockin down your barn door to get ahold of those FINE CARS!!!

crosleyshortsport

These cars are sold and have been picked up.

On Sep 10, 2017 3:27 AM, "Dave Shipman" <officershipman@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Where's an extra 3,500 bucks when you need it! I'd be knockin down your barn door to get ahold of those FINE CARS!!!